Our client is a multinational independent investment bank who focus on numerous different sectors including infrastructure and energy. They have several different arms within their company and are looking to bring new members on in their principal investment arm. This team has been responsible for making multiple transactions and are continuing to do so moving forward.
Due to expansion, they are looking for an Analyst/Junior Associate to join them where they can become an integral part of the flexible and flat deal team with an opportunity to contribute ideas and analysis, attend meetings, and work with parties outside of the bank.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working with a transaction director to generate, execute, manage and realise investment opportunities
- Assisting with all elements of the transaction, with an emphasis on financial analysis and due diligence
- Preparing financial models, presentations, and approval documents
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Detailed renewable energy exposure
- Strong project finance modelling skills
This role will give you the opportunity to work within a global company whilst accompanied by a highly skilled, personable, and diverse team. If this opportunity sounds of interest and you meet the requirements, please follow the links to apply.