Senior Agricultural Broker, London
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global commodity brokerage looking to expand their agricultural offering in London/Europe. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Develop and grow the agricultural book across listed and OTC futures/options across wheat, corn, soybean, rice, sorghum, canola, feeds etc.
- Sell futures/options execution and clearing services to corporate and institutional clients in the grains/agri space including traders, producers, processors, banks, hedgefunds and professional/prop traders
- Market risk management strategy and market insight/analysis to clients whilst increasing their exposure to derivative hedging tools, including listed futures and OTC markets
- Work closely with floor brokers to ensure timely trade execution on behalf of agricultural clients
- Reports into Head of Agricultural Markets
- Relevant qualifications/licenses for capital markets/derivative trading and execution on European exchanges
- A portable book of business on agricultural commodities exceeding £500k per annum in revenue
- Knowledge of the physical agricultural markets with strong exposure to hedging and risk management strategy including futures/options both listed and OTC
- Previous and recent work experience within a commodity brokerage or banking corporate sales team covering agricultural markets across the UK and Europe
- Located in London