- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Feb 19
Senior Agile Java Developer # 121174
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Senior Java developer in Core Trade Management team to serve as a technical contributor in an agile development environment.
- Work in an Agile development team, designing and implementing features on the Strategic architecture (Global Trade Store)
- Work on integration of trades and positions from Local trade stores to Strategic Global Trade Store (GTS) and interfacing to Risk Management and downstream functions
- Interact with Product Owner (PO) to understand user stories and provide sound technical solutions. Understand dependencies and acceptance criteria
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Refinement, delivery of stories and demonstration
- Build software in conformance with coding standards, test creation and build process
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Gain the relevant subject matter expertise and act as point of contact in the -region for functional and level 3 production support
- Gain understanding of financial products, trade life-cycle, position management and front-to-back trade flows
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She/he will have extensive commercial experience of Java development, spring framework, oracle and JMS messaging
- Excellent design, modeling or architecture experience in delivering complex technical solutions with complex scalability and performance challenges
- Working experience in Agile development and Scrum
- Unit testing frameworks (Junit, JMock, Mockito, Unitils) and experience of continuous integration (TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins)
- Good communication skills both oral and written at team, client and management levels
- Working knowledge of Fixed income, Equities and Listed instruments, Payments, trade booking and reconciliation process
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.