The individual will lead the center of excellence for the discipline of advertising and be consulted in relation to all of EMEAs creative development, media planning, buying, transcreation and production agencies on behalf of EMEA. This includes advising on display, content, social and paid search advertising campaigns (across print and digital) in over 10 countries.
- Responsible for developing creative briefs, directing advertising agencies to ensure creative is in line with go to market plans.
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy for adherence to specifications and works with Legal to ensure compliant creative.
- Work with transcreation agencies to translate ads into local languages. Test ads pre-campaign to gather feedback from target market as required.
- Works with digital team to map journey and ensure digital integration. Once campaigns have run, analyze effectiveness of campaign and media plan and adjust campaign creative and media to meet objectives.
- Regional Marketing Managers consult with the EMEA Advertising Manager to define the role display, content, social and paid search advertising will play in the plans.
- Develop and manage advertising and media plans to align with marketing strategy.
- Directs the media planning agency to create and execute the media schedule and provides counsel on how best to allocate display advertising budget to achieve desired goals.
- Ensures that all advertising meets brand standards and provides information to the agencies on how the brand is activated in each of the markets.