Our client operates in the reinsurance space and is both established and highly respected. They exist as a non-Lloyds of London business who create and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits and expand the power of capital to protect organisations and individuals. Their personal perspective allows them to see the important crossovers between talent, assets and idea, giving employees the opportunity to work beyond one clear area.
- Exciting opportunity to join a renowned reinsurance analytics and broking company, as a Senior Actuarial Analyst. You will take responsibility for analysing company data, predicting future performance and performing risk analysis, and be a driving force for company growth.
- This position gives you the opportunity to be exposed to a multitude of business lines and work with clients on pricing projects on a global scale. Thus, you will have a range of day-to-day responsibilities, so no two days are the same; a great opportunity to work in a more dynamic environment.
- This role is perfect for actuaries wanting to progress either upwards to an Actuarial Manager role or outwards in the market as a “bractuary”.
- Actuarial Pricing – required to price and structure reinsurance deals. You will also price all lines of business, however there will be a focus on casualty lines.
- Pricing and analytics spokesperson, representing the actuarial perspective with external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Analyse and build pricing models and implement them into the business.
- Support reserving and capital modelling, to ensure external clients receive optimal reinsurance coverage.
- You will have the responsibility of number crunching commercial lines, corporate lines, and reinsurance lines.
- Liaise with clients not only with 1:1 renewals, but also 1:6 and 1:7 renewals.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders through clear and accurate communication.
- Partly or fully qualified actuary who has prior professional actuarial experience. (Qualifications such as FIA, DAV & SAV or similar)
- Diligent and enthusiastic individual with high academic records in a mathematically based subject (e.g. pure maths, statistics, physics etc.).
- Preferably has actuarial experience based within casualty r(e)insurance pricing, alongside understanding Capital and Regulatory concepts, such as SII and IFRS17.
- Capability to transform the data you have analysed and interpreted into recommendations for risks and issues to improve efficiency.