An exciting opportunity to join the talented Finance team of an established, multi-location, Hedge Fund that is head quartered in the City, London. You will work in a high performing, supportive, friendly team providing detailed financial planning, analysis and detailed commentary to senior stakeholders within the business. You will also take the lead (supported by Juniors within the team) of the production of Management Accounts for their offices in the U.S and Europe.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the role responsibilities include:
- Production of Management Accounts
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Client billing and performance analysis
- Act as the key point of contact for Finance related queries from offices across Europe & U.S
- Present accounting data to non-accountants
Required experience and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Experience either auditing or producing management accounts
- Analytical mindset
- Prior experience with budgeting and forecasting processes (ideal)
- Good level of IT competency (Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint)
- Strong Academic profile
- Strong interpersonal skills.