Senior Account Manager - Global Markets
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 17
Ipreo’s Buy Side division is looking for an Account Manager/Platform Specialist who will be responsible for managing every aspect of client relations throughout the lifecycle of the client’s use of Buy Side products. Our solutions cover Trader and Portfolio Manager workflow and support Content, Risk and Compliance functions at Buy-Side institutions.
What’s in it for you:
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our clients across the Global Markets Group, managing your own client accounts, while also working with Product Specialists and Client Success. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to be part of a fast growing, global organization, at what is arguably the most exciting time in the evolution of our company. You will work closely with clients starting from onboarding through subsequent renewal periods, and with Ipreo’s client success team to ensure clients are deeply engaged, strategic partners. Additionally, you will operate in a sales support role where deep product knowledge is required across Ipreo’s Buy Side offerings.
What you’ll work on:
- Master the existing suite of BuySide products, understand the future roadmap, and develop a vision of the Buy Side division and corporate plan.
- Serve as the main point of contact when on-boarding new clients that use Buy Side products and ensure set up or product migration goes smoothly.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships while coordinating client coverage, training and support.
- Build relationships within your team and across various other teams under the Global Markets Group.
- Liaise with Client Services and Product teams regarding forthcoming enhancements and ensure you and your clients are properly educated on new initiatives.
- Partner with sales where deep product knowledge is required to demonstrate a product, lead detailed functional discussions, participate in implementations, drive adoption and utilization of product.
- Keep abreast of market & regulatory changes that may impact services provided to clients, as well as commercial developments within the market which may relate to services the group could be extended to cover.
What we look for:
- Minimum of five years relevant experience
- Specific experience within Fixed Income.
- Strong knowledge of the buy-side including the structures, workflows and tools generally employed in the investment process
- Direct exposure to a sell-side or buy-side trading environment, a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Superior analytical & independent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong customer service orientation
- Positive, solutions-focused mindset with the ability to understand and overcome concerns or objections
- The ability to understand product vision and roadmap and appropriately explain and promote this to clients.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel