Senior - Investment Risk Analyst
- £competitive + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paritas Recruitment
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
A leading Global Investment manager is currently seeking an Senior Investment Risk Analyst to join their London based team.
Reporting to the Head of Investment Risk,managing fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. you will work with a full spectrum of asset classes including fixed income, equities, commercial property and cash.
• maintenance and on-going development of risk modelling and analytics
• Assist with developing/maintaining the risk management framework including adequacy and appropriateness of internal guidelines / limits.
• Fund Manager risk reporting (daily, weekly or monthly as required).
• Support Fund Managers in the risk monitoring and management of their portfolios.
• Assist with independent risk oversight for specific funds/businesses
Professional Requirements ·
- A proven track record of relevant market risk management experience
- Knowledge of VaR, risk sensitivity, scenario and risk limits
- A Quantitative/Numerical Degree
- Knowledge and experience across a range of markets and products (in particular credit/fixed income and equity)
- Understanding of derivatives including pricing and risk modelling.
- Some experience using of VBA, SQL etc
- Reasonable knowledge of regulatory requirements (UCITS funds)