This role will work closely with the Networking, Help Desk and Trading Operations teams at the fund to design, build and roll out a new security detection and response system.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience working in a technical cyber security role at an organization with a dedicated security operations function. You’ll have the opportunity to own and strategically impact the funds global cyber security systems, from creating and streamlining processes to implementing next generation monitoring and vulnerability scanning.
- Build, implement, and maintain a vulnerability management system and a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system to help better protect the funds trading operations and IP from both internal and external threats.
- Create and curate security alerts by staying up to date with threat intelligence, indicators of compromise, and known vulnerabilities.
- Detect malicious activity and unauthorized devices on the funds devices and networks.
- Analyze security data for signs of vulnerability and compromise
- Develop security automation to respond to anomalous events and changes in risk.
- Test the effectiveness of detection and response.
- Respond to internal security incidents and investigate accordingly.