This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture that is relaxed, yet exciting and technically stimulating, where you'll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry. This is a great opportunity for innovative, creative cyber security experts who love large amounts of autonomy and the chance to strategically impact global security systems.
Working closely with the Networking and Desktop Support team, you'll be tasked with setting up and maintaining the firm's production security services. This will involve architecting, prototyping and deploying technical security solutions to better protect their trading operations and IP from threats, both internal and external. Additionally, you will be improving the security of SSH across the company and upgrading secure Linux configurations.
Technology is very highly regarded here, with core security engineering recognised as being critical to the success of trading. The successful Security Engineer will have substantial technical cyber security experience from an organization with a dedicated security operations function. Requirements
- 5+ years of cyber security experience; security engineering, architecture and project management are essential
- Previous experience with Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure
- Solid communication skills, experienced in building strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience with Linux (bonus points for Debian)
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), MS in Information Security a plus
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Friendly culture where everyone's ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dan Hampton