Security Architect - Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley’s IT Security Architecture (SecArch) team is currently looking for a Security Architect. The mission of the SecArch team is to provide security assessments of technology systems and processes to identify business risks and recommend remedial action based on established security standards or security best practices.
• You will be leading SecArch deep dives with the requestor of the assessment
• Conduct assessment and provide technology risk/requirements to the requestor. Areas covered: Authentication, Authorization, Auditing, Application Security, Session Security, Vulnerability/Pen Testing items, Input Validation, Secure data transport and storage
• You will periodically review security reference architecture (security blueprints) and conduct updates/enhancements
• You will be participating in various Operational and Technology Risk governance processes
• You will be assist in identifying new areas and opportunities of technology investment for the firm
• In depth knowledge of application, network and platform security vulnerabilities. Ability to explain these vulnerabilities to developers
• You must have strong focus on reviewing technical designs and functional requirements to identify areas of Security weakness.
• Must have experience in most of the following areas:
b. Entitlements and identity management
c. Data protection, data leakage prevention and secure data transfer and storage
d. App Security
• Strong knowledge of standard network model and the risks that present at each layer, the functions of network equipment such as switches, routers, firewalls, proxies, vpn, and load-balancers, and to understand network architecture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
The salary for this role is competitive
The closing date for applications is the 22/12/2017