TEKsystems are engaged with a global financial client to resource a Security Architect to assist in building out the Web application security, CIAM and API security capability on their new platform.
· Hands on enterprise delivery experience of the design and delivery of the following capabilities:
o Customer identity and access management (CIAM)
o End to end API security
o Browser and resource usage session management
o Global service discover and routing
· Direct experience on the implementation and usage of platforms such as Okta, Ping or Forgerock.
· Demonstrable experience on delivering highly secure end user platforms across different channels –browser, mobile, desktop.
· Solid understanding of the end to end architecture of web application platforms and how to ensure they are secure, flexible and robust.
· Strong experience of the end to end networking and routing involved in global enterprise web applications.
· Cloud - Enterprise AWS utilisation experience is valuable.
Job Title: Security Architect
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 600.00 - 650.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.