- £55,000 - 65,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Tradition is the interdealer broking arm of Compagnie Financière Tradition and one of the world's largest interdealer brokers in over-the-counter financial and commodity related products. CFT is represented in over 28 countries, employing over 2,500 people. Tradition’s goal is to provide superior client services. It believes its business success is a direct reflection of its employees and recruits. As such, teamwork, creativity, reliability and integrity are components of a work ethic taken very seriously since the company was founded in 1959.
Tradition is currently seeking to appoint a Security Analyst to be based in the London office.
Main responsibilities within the Security Analyst position include:
- Effectively manage MDM / endpoint / IDS / IPS / SIEM / Vulnerability management etc systems.
- Assist in security incident responses
- Work with IT teams to identify and manage systems vulnerabilities
- Assist in continuing development of IT security policies, procedures and guidelines based on ISO 27001 / 27002.
Key skills, experience and competencies required in this role:
- You should be comfortable working in a small team with wide ranging responsibilities.
- You should be comfortable working with server and network equipment, as well as having a good knowledge of general Internet protocols and standards.
- You should be familiar with a range of common security platforms, and be considered an expert in at least one.
- Familiarity with state and federal financial regulations would be useful
- You should be formally or informally involved with one or more information security communities.
- You should be familiar with ITIL based incident and change processes in a regulated industry.
- You should hold one or more security qualifications such as GIAC, CEH, CISSP, CISM. Vendor specific certificates (e.g. RHCE, MCSE, CC**, JN**) are also useful.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- Willing to learn and adapt, with a can do approach
- Personable with a friendly, confident and approachable manner, whilst maintaining a high degree of professionalism/confidentiality
- Able to work in a busy and demanding environment
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload in order to meet deadlines and problem solve
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of people on a variety of levels.