Securities, Equity Derivatives Structuring Team , Analyst, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB SECURITIES
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS The role is within the Equity Derivatives Structuring Team which is part of the Securities Division at Goldman Sachs. The team works closely with clients across Europe to design and deliver a broad range of solutions to suit their investment needs. The product suite at our disposal is broad across all derivative products (flow and exotic) as well as our systematic trading strategies platform.
- Analytical work such as backtesting, scenario analysis and pricing for various derivatives products. As such experience and knowledge of derivative pricing would be helpful.
- Building analytical tools and automation of common tasks - as such programming skills would be helpful.
- Presenting solutions to internal and external clients - as such strong communication skills would be helpful. Specifically here someone who can understand very technical concepts, but present them in simple and user friendly ways.
- A focus on light exotic products e.g. variance, corridor variance, covar, correlation, hybrids etc
- Putting together tactical ideas based on market events / movements - an interest in markets would be useful.
- At least 1yrs experience
- Buy-side (e.g. vol HF experience)
- Strong Communication
- Passionate about the role
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.