Secured Funding - VP
- Circa. £70,000 - £90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
A UK leading bank is looking for an autonomous individual with a “leading by example attitude” to join their capital markets execution team here in London. The role would have you at the forefront of the treasury function with a great brand name and market revered senior team to learn and develop from. This is a great opportunity for a secured funding professional to grow their career profile and further specialise in a market leading firm.
The role would have you:
- Contribute to the elaboration of the secured funding strategy and execution of the annual secured issuance plan.
- Lead deal team in the execution (pricing, structuring, documenting) and management of transactions.
- Lead responsibility of the maintenance of existing transactions across their lifecycle. This includes any restructuring and update of transactions to ensure ongoing compliance to regulatory and rating agency criteria.
- Assess the suitability of various asset classes for securitisation for the purposes of funding and risk transfer transactions. Work closely with the asset owners to understand the assets, the risk profiles, and data requirements for the rating agencies.
- Assess the economics and feasibility of potential transactions by working closely with structuring, technical accounting, legal and regulatory policy teams.
- Management of external stakeholders (trustee, regulators, investors, central banks, DCM, structuring, law firms)
- Management of internal stakeholders (regulatory policy, investor, legal, tax, other treasury functions, finance, operations …)
For any more information please contact email@example.com