Scrum Master and Project Manager
- 65K to 75K + bonus and benefits GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Optimus E2E
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Our client a global asset manager is executing a series of global change initiatives driving towards unifying and harmonizing their technology landscape. To support this initiative, they are looking to hire a Scrum Master IT Investment & Operations Project Manager to support their Investment platform. The incumbent will need to be an inspiring client-centric IT professional with a good understanding of Finance and Asset Management requirements. The successful candidate will have experience in business analysis and agile project management, preferably in an international project-driven environment, and will contribute to the efficiency, productivity and success of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• IT Scrum Master to support Investment Platform to ensure optimal service quality
• Understand business requirements front-to-back from Investment and Portfolio Management teams or Operations and deliver adequate solutions by applying agile methodologies.
• Manage projects and new business activities such as future onboardings of investment products and additional funds onto the Investment platform and ensure that business requirements are covered front-to-back.
• Driving forward innovation and system harmonization considering non-functional and regulatory requirements as well the future technology architecture.
• Engage with internal clients and users of IT to ensure their requirements are understood and adequately supported.
• Support international projects and change initiatives working closely with colleagues in Investment, IT and Operations as well as external contractors and off-shore service providers.
• Drive forward simplification, optimization and straight-through processing of front-office related workflows.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with partners and external vendors and further expand the sourcing network.
• University degree in Computer Science/Math/Science/Engineering/Business Administration or relevant experience
• Passionate about financial markets and interest in technology
• Previous work experience in the financial industry essential
• Experience in project management, agile methodologies and solution design.
• Broad understanding of data models and SQL knowledge.
• Ideally experience with outsourcing of business processes and cloud-computing and other sourcing models.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, very international and culturally sensitive environment.
• Willingness to travel.
• Excellent communication skills