Scrum Master and Project Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, UK Branch
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Technology plays a crucial role in the success of our business at Allianz Global Investors. In this context we are searching for our IT Investment & Operations Projects Team a Scrum Master and Project Manager to support our Investment platform. We are looking for an inspiring client-centric IT professional with a good understanding of Finance and Asset Management requirements. The successful candidate will have experience in business analysis and agile project management, preferably in an international project-driven environment. She/he will contribute to the efficiency, productivity and success of Allianz Global Investors.
Roles and Responsibilities
• IT Scrum Master and Project Manager to support AllianzGI's Investment Platform to ensure optimal service quality for AllianzGI's Investment Professionals going forward.
• Understand business requirements front-to-back from Investment and Portfolio Management teams or Operations and deliver adequate solutions by applying agile methodologies.
• Manage projects and new business activities such as future onboardings of investment products and additional funds onto the Investment platform and ensure that business requirements are covered front-to-back.
• Driving forward innovation and system harmonization considering non-functional and regulatory requirements as well the future technology architecture.
• Engage with internal clients and users of IT to ensure their requirements are understood and adequately supported.
• Support international projects and change initiatives working closely with colleagues in Investment, IT and Operations as well as external contractors and off-shore service providers.
• Drive forward simplification, optimization and straight-through processing of front-office related workflows.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with partners and external vendors and further expand the sourcing network.
Experience and Knowledge
• University degree in Computer Science/Math/Science/Engineering/Business Administration.
• Passionate about financial markets and interest in technology
• Previous work experience in the financial industry.
• Experience in project management, agile methodologies and solution design.
• Broad understanding of data models and SQL knowledge.
• Ideally experience with outsourcing of business processes and cloud-computing and other sourcing models.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, very international and culturally sensitive environment.
• Willingness to travel.
• Excellent communication skills in English. Additional German and/or French language skills would be helpful.