- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Oct 18
Scrum Master / Project Manager # 118332
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
This is a scrum master role for the IWM UK IT team. The role will manage a scrum team as part of a departmental Agile delivery framework and responsible for delivery change projects to its technology platform. You will work with a varied group of stakeholders across UK/Guernsey/Poland/Switzerland covering multiple regulatory, audit and other business operational improvement projects.
Main responsibilities of the role is leading team of developers and Business Analysts, providing delivery reporting, financial forecasting & controlling, ensuring data quality and integrity for assigned change project and coordinating with stakeholders. Additionally, PM will be in charge of change request management, tracking of change project effort, managing risks, issues and dependencies as well as client management (status reporting).
- Leading change project delivery from a planning, executing, monitor and control
- Closely collaboration with the scrum team, product owner, other scrum masters, testing and release team and business stakeholders
- Proactively manage delivery risk and issues, identify solutions to resolve and ensure actions are taken in timeline fashion
- Leading project tracking and management with strong emphasis on financial plans and cost tracking
- Reporting accurately on delivery status and financial spending
- Ensuring that common standards, processes and tools are adopted across own deliverables
- Ensuring the creation of adequate documentation
- Maintenance of all required project management tools
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful track record working as a project manager or similar lead position with solid commercial experience
- Strong analytical skills and a flair for numbers, experience of gathering detailed information and consolidating/summarizing for status reporting purposes
- MS Office skills: Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Sharepoints and project management tools
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience of communicating with senior IT and business management
- Experience in Agile environment and familiar with JIRA is an advantage
- Knowledge about application lifecycle and IT
- Exposure to project management processes and methodologies
- Familiarity with CA Clarity (OnePPM)
- Feels comfortable in working with people from different cultures, at different levels of seniority, in a dynamic and international setup
- Good organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and proactive work style
- Able to work well under pressure; flexibility to accommodate requests with tight deadlines
- Independent working style, self-starter and solid problem solving ability
- Ability to multi-task
For more information visit Technology Careers.