Scrum Master – Front Office IT – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:22 Sep 18
A leading investment bank are implementing a new business intelligence system within their front office and have a fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master to lead the agile delivery and implementation of the new platform.
As a Scrum Master you will lead development and analysis teams to ensure to ensure a fit-four-purpose business intelligence capability is delivered for the sales and trading businesses. This will involve capturing business and functional requirements, co-ordinating front-to-back testing and running daily stand-ups and scrum calls with the development community.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years practical agile/SCRUM delivery experience within global investment banks
- Proven experience as a dedicated Scrum Master for multiple front office IT deliveries
- Proven experience delivering front office trading, risk and/or business intelligence systems
- Strong business analysis and project management skills
- Proven experience leading development teams
- SCRUM Master qualification and Agile qualifications are mandatory
- Degree educated from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£700/day role based London initially for six months.