Scala Development Manager
- High / Negotiable
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
A tier 1 investment bank in London is currently seeking a Scala Development Manager to manage the workflow of a small-to-medium size team for a number of critical global development projects across multiple financial instruments – FX / Fixed Income / Derivatives.
The role will involve:
- Experienced Development Lead
- Working with the users and stakeholders across the business to define project requirements
- Managing the project(s) workflow, mobilising the development team and allocating work
- Ensuring systems/platforms are highly scalable and are designed and implemented to the highest quality
- Employing Agile best practises (Scrum, Lean, SAFe etc..)
- Employing TDD/BDD
- Facing off to senior stakeholders (e.g. Directors/Managing Directors, Technology Leads etc..
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
Scala / Development Manager / Investment Banking / Technology / Operations / Agile / Scrum / Lean / SAFe / Scaled Frameworks / TDD / BDD