My client's mission is to connect and enable all members of a company's staff whether they are field- or office-based using their beautifully designed super-app. Having raised over $6m in funding, they're looking to expand their London engineering team.
Joining a team of self-starters from a range of industries and backgrounds, you will design and implement the future of the secure core messaging platform. The successful Scala Developer will write clean, self-documented, tested, maintainable code that is easy to read and modify. You will also be responsible for bug fixing and improving application performance.
The ideal candidate is empathetic, excited about writing clear, elegant code and quick to pick up new concepts. Requirements
- Exceptional knowledge of Scala
- Demonstrable experience with globally distributed, scalable systems
- Led technical design for large features
- Deep understanding of different transport protocols, such as RESTful concepts and web sockets
- Experience with any of the following would be advantageous: Akka, Kafka, ElasticSearch, AWS, Docker, Graph Databases, and Stream processing
- Competitive salary package, including equity
- Have an impact in shaping a business where you can grow, learn and solve a variety of technical challenges
- Incredible benefits package, including private healthcare, bi-weekly team lunches, monthly massages & yearly team breaks
- Supportive environment with super smart people in central London
If you're interested in Scala Engineer roles in London, please get in touch. Rosie Griggs