The role is to run the implementation of salesforce for a Global Wealth Manager
This is a senior programme manager role responsible for managing the Salesfoce CRM Transformation programme. Following the Agile Management Fraemwork the programme will deliver and embed operating model and business process transformation for CRM related activities through the adoption of Salesforce.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the CRM Transformation programme, including status updates and communication with the scrum teams, executives and wider stakeholders.
- Provides updates to Executive Sponsor and leadership.
- Oversees governance of the project.
- Fulfils the Scrum Master role and works closely/guides the Product Owner in carrying out their role.
- Defines and drives the business change management activities including stakeholder management, communication and business readiness.
- Manages relationships with senior stakeholders to drive consensus on the articulation, direction and delivery of the CRM Transformation programme
- Engagement with Business and Functional teams on all aspects of the project lifecycle from analysis through design through testing to change readiness and implementation
- Responsible for all related business deliverables including business requirements, functional specification, testing approach, use/test cases and change readiness planning
- Responsible for engaging with the various IT groups throughout the project lifecycle including collaboration at key stages e.g. testing and issue resolution
- Adopts a flexible approach to working to ensure appropriate skills, capabilities, and expertise are deployed to support different initiatives
- Employs a prudent balance of good governance, business controls and process, whilst delivering agile and dynamic execution capability
- Provides thought leadership that shapes ideas and drives understanding on the implications to the operating model and business process changes
- Engage and solution business challenges using business process reengineering and technology deliveries.
EDUCATION &/OR EXPERIENCE
• Large scale project delivery experience in financial services, preferably Wealth Management
• Strong experience in Agile Management Framework
• Previous experience in Salesforce Implementations and CRM Transformation
• Proven experience of delivering process, behavioural and technology change across financial service organisations
• Significant previous experience of working in a change management function
• Effective relationship management with senior executives and diverse stakeholders.