Salesforce Lightning Developer & UI Architect
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
This role will involve a Salesforce Lightning Developer/UI Architect joining the team to take responsibility for supporting the build-out of the global Client Eco-system
The importance of a client ecosystem has become increasingly important to Nomura's Global Markets business as we continue to digitally transform this space and increase market share. The senior executive committee has identified a number of high profile sales projects to improve the global markets sales function and the measurement of client profitability.
The sales technology team is made up of 40 heads in 4 locations (Tokyo, Mumbai, London and New York) and has very strong technical and business knowledge, but with the introduction of Salesforce CRM (as the client hub which sits at the centre of our broader client eco-system), we require additional experience Salesforce development resources to effectively manage the delivery of this strategic platform. This is an Individual contributor role.
This role will involve a Salesforce Lightning Developer/UI Architect joining the team to take responsibility for supporting the build-out of the global Client Eco-system, implementing user interfaces and integrating technology platforms such as Salesforce, Symphony, RSRCHXchange, Cloud 9, GreenKey, OpenFin, etc. The role will involve working closely with senior management and in partnership with various teams across all regions and divisions including Sales, Research, Technology, Compliance, Legal and Corporate functions.
As such it provides an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of the evolution of the Capital Markets industry and a fantastic platform to network throughout all aspects of both Nomura and the external world of Fintech.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
- Strong experience of Salesforce Lightning and Wave implementation (Particularly in Financial Institutions)
- Strong experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party vendors (Symphony preferably), API integration, RESTful services and handling Big Data
- Strong skills in Declarative Programming, Reports, Dashboard, Workflows
- Business Analysis experience in sales technology (JIRA preferably)
- Salesforce Certified Certifications Preferable (Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Platform Developer)
- Experience in AI & Predictive Analytics desirable
- Experience with the full development life cycle, including Agile methodologies
- Experience in managing the initial engagement with key business and corporate (IT Security, Compliance, Legal) stakeholders to define deliverables, the working groups to test and refine the functionality and ultimately market and deliver the end product to a global user base
- Strong written and verbal communication
Key objectives critical to success
- Help to drive the global implementation of existing projects, such as Salesforce and Symphony by delivering high impactful solutions to the business
- Help integrate client data from various technology platforms into a single 'Client Hub'.
- Work with the Client Ecosystem BA, team members and relevant business sponsors to evaluate future products, ensuring they align with projects already in progress and the overall strategic Ecosystem roadmap
- Manage key stakeholders throughout the business and provide a consistent narrative surrounding the broader Client Ecosystem objectives and deliverables
- Evaluate potential external providers in terms of strategic fit for Nomura and potential investment.