Salesforce Lead Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- 19 Feb 19
Columbia Threadneedle Investments is a leading global asset manager that provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solution
Columbia Threadneedle Investments is a leading global asset manager that provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world. With more than 2000 people including over 450 investment professionals based in North America, Europe and Asia, we manage over £400 billion of assets across developed and emerging market equities, fixed income, asset allocation solutions and alternatives. Our priority is the investment success of our clients. We know investors want strong and repeatable risk-adjusted returns and we aim to deliver this through an active and consistent investment approach that is team-based, risk-aware and performance-driven.
Columbia Threadneedle has more than 500 Salesforce users spread across EMEA, Asia and the US. The London based Salesforce team are responsible for project delivery, the ongoing enhancement programme and day to day support. The team currently comprises of a lead/PM, a Salesforce administrator, a business analyst documentation. They will work closely with the Salesforce and two developers. This role is required to onboard a recent acquisition and assist in Lightning migration.
The Salesforce Lead Developer will be responsible for leading the technical delivery of the Salesforce work stream, including team management, requirements analysis, solution design, development, system testing, code deployment, data load/migration and technical users to provide support and fix issues as required.
End to end delivery of technical assignments:
- Work iteratively with business representatives and business analysts to refine requirements
- Design and develop Salesforce solutions using configuration and/or code.
- System/release testing
- Support business representatives to plan and execute UAT
- Code deployment
- Provide comprehensive technical documentation for all projects and changes
- Ability to lead stand-ups
- Sprint planning/backlog grooming
Identify new technologies and/or opportunities for enhancing the salesforce system
Business administration, including vendor risk assessment and change management.
- A self-starter - motivated and able to act on own initiative; enthusiastic.
- Agile team management experience
- Approachable and able to work with people at all levels in the organization
- Inquisitive, with good logical, analytical, and diagnostic skills.
- Pro-active, owns and resolves issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining quality.
- Able to motivate & contribute to effective teams.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- A team player
- 3 years Force.com development experience using triggers, SOQL, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, integration with third party applications/tools
- Salesforce Lightning experience
- Agile Scrum experience
- Ability to manage team capacity plan.
- Managing staff across time zones.
- Ideally from an Investment Management background, but would consider other Financial Services experience.
- Marketing and Distribution experience
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Business Analysis skills and experience