We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £8.1 billion in 110,000 loans to 77,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within the "Tech" team. The drivers behind our platform - brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers. About the team
We are looking for a highly organised and communicative Salesforce Engineer who will provide technical know-how through championing great Salesforce engineering practices, while supporting other engineers in both improving our business systems and delivery of new features.
We are a passionate bunch of problem solvers whose bread and butter is learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we're looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
As a Salesforce Engineer you will...
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes and Funding Circle's CRM environment. You will support design and ongoing schema changes to promote Funding Circle's growth and business evolution.
- Be part of our Salesforce team in designing and implementing required features, with a focus on delivering scalable solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Work multi-functionally with our product and wider engineering teams.
- Integrate backend data with Salesforce via middleware to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github and continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to junior engineers on the team.
Why join us?
- Experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support. Preferably with multiple Salesforce orgs.
- Experience of using Salesforce platform languages: Apex, SOQL and Lightning as well as advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings.
- Familiarity with Agile software delivery and use of tools such as git (GitHub) and CircleCI for source control and continuous integration.
- Listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
- Experience working remotely, and with remote teams, and providing technical leadership to less experienced Salesforce engineers
- Experience working at a financial services company or within another highly regulated industry would be beneficial.
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible. It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.