Description Position at WorldFirst
Salesforce engineer will be focusing on delivering efficient and effective software & application solutions on the Salesforce platform. The role allows to work closely with team members in designing a variety of end-to-end solutions to improve new and existing systems. The ideal candidate would have experience in Salesforce.com application development, design, configuration and implementation. To join us, you will need
- Proven previous hands-on experience of design and development within the Salesforce application environment
- Extensive experience of using Salesforce platform languages: Apex, SOQL and Lightning as well as advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Solutions and Web API development
- Must have experience supporting orgs with multiple currencies
- Listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
- Experience working remotely, and with remote teams
- Salesforce Certifications - Service (or Sales) Cloud Consultant, App Builder, Platform Developer I, and/or ideally Platform Developer II.
- Experience working at a financial services company or within another highly regulated industry would be beneficial.
In return we'll give you:
- Support Salesforce tech lead in effectively designing and implementing required features, with a focus on delivering scalable solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Address development issues and work multi-functionally with our product and wider engineering teams.
- Support engineering teams to integrate backend data with Salesforce via middleware to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Manage all security settings and conduct regular security/configuration audits
- Modify the sharing model as required
- Modify case setup, entitlement rules and omni-channel
- Create and manage email and mail merge templates (in HTML is an advantage)
- Communicate regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality (Support may include assistance with data imports/exports, assistance with data integrity projects, reporting building and consolidation or other requests)
- Ensure the CRM is accurate and well maintained through procedure updates and monitor CRM data health on a daily basis to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
Who are we
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world's best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant's vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities". Becoming an Ant Group company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversions around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.