Salesforce CRM Senior Analyst
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
In this role you will support and influence business units & group functions to define, analyze, build & deliver value-added CRM (customer relationship management) solutions as part of larger Business Intelligence and analytics eco-system. Configure & manage Salesforce.com (SFDC) / CRM related enhancements, and improving the overall end user experience. You will maintain Business Intelligence tools inclusive of Salesforce.com, Marketing Cloud and Tableau dashboards to provide leaders consistent, accurate insight to make strategic business decisions, meet regulatory requirements and execute on business opportunities. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Drive CRM roadmap and enhancements to ensure they meet the strategic goals of the business. Works cross-functionally with teams and business stakeholders to help define and document business requirements for the CRM application.
- Act as a liaison between business leaders, staff and utility functions in order to drive knowledge transfer. Assist with project execution by providing input into business
- requirements, test plans, and implementation plans. Communicate action plans, status and priorities to appropriate partners.
- Assist with project execution by providing input to business requirements, test plans, and implementation plans.
- Create and participate in the delivery of presentations to internal groups to educate, inform and validate marketplace trends and business strategy.
- Communicate action plans, status and priorities to appropriate partners.
- Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com and handle all on-going customization/ alteration of the system. Act as company SME on Salesforce.com.
- Ongoing consultative resource for future development of tools that optimize business processes and drive momentum on continued utilization.
- Perform analysis, modeling, and other quantitative techniques in order to answer business questions, assess business issues and/or recommend courses of action to meet business objectives. Document standard operating procedures and process flows for the organization to reference.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes and continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce.com including hands-on Salesforce.com (SFDC) administrative / configuration / implementation experience and/or integration with external systems ideally, understand the general concepts of CRM.
- Prior Business Analyst experience and Salesforce Administration experience within Financial Services Industries.
- Apply technical knowledge to support the strategic plan lead by the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency with accessing, processing and interpreting information.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization, time management and follow-up skills.