- Competitive plus benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- T. Rowe Price International
- 22 Nov 17 2017-11-22
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Analyst to play a critical role in the support and continued delivery of our Salesforce platform. As Salesforce Analyst you will act as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for GIS Salesforce users, leading on support, training & communications and playa key role in requirement gathering and system testing.
- Accountable for the efficient capture, action and escalation of Salesforce related incidents and requests in line with best practice standards
- Responsible for the design, organisation and delivery of functional training on the Salesforce platform to assist users in leveraging all available features and functionality
- Responsible for the production, maintenance and distribution of Salesforce related training and support material to promote and support the continued use of the Salesforce platform.
- Provide support in requirements gathering and assistance with the creation of project deliverables, working with users to discuss best practice, share ideas and review feedback.
- Responsible for the communication of new features, enhancements and changes to the Salesforce platform to ensure user adoption and promote the continued use of the Salesforce platform.
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of Salesforce reports & dashboards.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in a Salesforce support role.
- Ability to clearly and confidently demonstrate Salesforce functionality (Sales and ServiceCoud).
- Previous experience in delivering Salesforce functional training.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to present and recommended solutions and obtain customer acceptance.
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources.
- An attention to detail with exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- An ability to work on their own initiative and deal with conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- A passion for continued education in new technologies and related functionality.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Knowledge of Financial services helpful but not required.
- Previous experience in a Salesforce business analyst role.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration and processes.
- Previous experience in Salesforce report and dashboard configuration
- Salesforce ADM201 accreditation is highly desirable.