Sales and Trading Associate - Investment Banking
- £50-75K base + benefits + bonus (up to 30% OTE)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Tassell Consulting
- 12 Oct 18
A career helping top investment banks do things better...
Have you spent time in a front-office environment and gained some product knowledge?
Do you have exceptional relationship-building ability? For example, could you work directly with Heads of Sales and Trading at our client's banking customers, and get their attention with your ability to use some very useful information?
Our client has a market-leading reputation for analytics, helping front office teams all over the world do more with their information.
If you have a grounding in investment banking sales, trading or research (or something related) then this business could offer a different career path, though right in the heart of the markets.
We are looking for 2-3 people at either a senior analyst, junior assoicate or experienced associate type level. We are looking for people to either work on-site at a banking client or to work in this firm's central office working on strategic projects to help banks look at their performance.
This a small business and we are looking for those passionate about the markets and trends. The current team is around 20 people, who all work closely together in a collegiate-type atmosphere. They are all extremely bright graduates with a common goal to help improve their clients' businesses.
We are looking for:
1. Relationaship builders - the heart of this role is running projects with clients and having an exceptional ability to build trust and a long-term view of their business
2. Product knowledge - in a front-office environment ideally, or perhaps as a consultant or the like
3. Analytical skills - this firm's information is its business
4. A team player - this is a small team and they love what they do. The team want people who will enjoy working and growing with the business.