Sales & Client Relations Associate
- Market Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Acadian Asset Management Ltd
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in London, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo. As of August 31st, 2017, the firm managed approximately US$92 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
This London based position brings strong communication and project management skills to support Acadian’s sales and client service processes. This is a fast paced role that is a direct route into institutional investment sales. Aspects of this role include: preparing meeting materials, communicating with prospects and consultants, writing meeting notes, executing follow up, competitor analysis, and generally ensuring the sales and consultant message is as effective as it can be. Work ethic, communication skills, commitment, interest in finance and a passion to succeed are the key attributes of the successful candidate. This role is a Maternity Cover temporary fixed term contract, with the potential of permanent.
• Work closely with the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Sales Directors, involved in various aspects of the relationship building and sales processes.
• Schedule and track meetings and conference calls in conjunction with sales and consultant relations teams.
• Oversee and prepare meeting materials.
• Ensure RFPs are co-ordinated internally and have input into final messaging.
• Attend meetings, write meeting notes and ensure follow-up is completed, from simple tasks through to analytical/quantitative analysis.
• Ensure effective internal communication across groups in a timely and organized fashion, and coordinating prospect and consultant communication.
• Ability to undertake research on target markets, identifying potential clients and suitable strategies.
• Be actively involved in ad-hoc projects.
• Work with the team to improve / customize marketing & client material.
• Handle all new account start-ups and terminations.
• 3-5 years experience in a similar role with a global company.
• Strong analytical skills, highly proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint.
• Extremely strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• An accomplished independent worker, but possessing strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
• A dedicated, energetic and confident individual who has a strong interest in the financial industry and seeks a long-term career path into institutional sales.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• IMC preferable and working towards the CFA is desirable.
• Well organized and strong attention to detail.
• Proven experience in project management.
• Strong service mentality to respond quickly and professionally to prospect and team needs.