Our client, a boutique asset manager focused on equity, debt and private equity, is looking for a Sales Director to join their team. This role offers the opportunity to take charge of business development for the business.
This role requires a salesperson who has experience across public and private debt with vast experience raising assets from institutional investors across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
- Extend and improve existing relationships with investors to raise assets
- Highlight and develop new relationships with investors to raise assets
- Leadership of investor presentations with total comprehesnion of the business' funds
- Work with institutional investors through due dilgence work and answer any questions
- Awareness of global regulations and updates to these
- Help with compliance monitoring processes
- Custody of the post-investment relationship to retain investors
- Interaction with the marketing team and function
- Guidance for investor presentations, regular reporting and reviews as well as white papers
- 7-15 years sales experience
- Strong relationships with institutional investors and family offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East
- Strong knowledge securities