Sales & Account Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PA Consulting
- 26 May 19
Sales & Account Manager
As the technical security arm of PA Consulting Group, 7Safe and PA have 17 years' experience in providing penetration testing, digital forensics and eDiscovery services, cyber security advice and security risk management, and technical information security services across multiple sectors.
PA helps clients understand their digital risks, protect their business, be able to confidently respond to incidents and works with organisations to manage, protect and make the most of their information assets in order to build strong relationships, brands and reputations. This means demonstrating integrity in the way that data is handled and building confidence in the measures in place to mitigate cyber threats.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic sales professional to join our 7Safe team that provides pre and post-sales support for the delivery of our cyber security services to a wide variety of clients across 7Safe and PA Consulting.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Take a solution and relationship led approach to sales having demonstrated a strong track record in growing corporate customers.
• A good understanding of the full sales cycle, from research and planning, to marketing and lead generation; through to project management; closing the deal and aftercare.
• B2B sales experience from a consultative and technical background, potentially with knowledge of the cyber security market and 7Safe propositions.
•To develop deep, lasting and growing customer relationships with new and existing clients.
•To extend knowledge of 7Safe offerings across PA Consulting Services and Sectors
•To build a sustainable sales pipeline and increasing profitability with PA
•To work alongside PA industry sectors to define industry specific cyber propositions
•To identify opportunities for up-sale and cross-sale with existing PA and 7Safe clients
•To develop 7Safe and PA thought leadership
•Growing 7Safe business through retained and new business.
•Delivery of sales against individual target
•Management of your account portfolio with the intent to grow revenue and build lateral sales with the consulting business.
•Responding to sales opportunities
•Alignment to PA Industry sector(S) to grow market specific proposition
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.