Sales Support & Financial Administrator – Hebrew speaking
- 28k to 32k
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Mansard Capital Management
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Sales Support & Financial Administrator – Hebrew speaking. Founded in 2010 we set out to provide innovative investment solutions to the market, creating unique relationships, supporting partners and investors of every calibre. We are fully licensed and authorised by the MFSA in Malta, our asset management proposition relies on investment experience, asset allocation expertise, an integrated approach between portfolio management and execution.
~~Key responsibilities & duties:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Israeli Investors and Intermediary partners.
- Processing trade subscriptions, redemptions on in-house and external funds.
- Ensuring compliance with regards to anti-money laundering and know your client is complete.
- Resolving dealing-related enquiries by email and by telephone, supplying information relating to fund allocation, funds prices, performance, dealing procedures/on-boarding and platform/pension permissions.
- Liaising with local offices, clients and shareholders around the world.
- Processing paperwork for trades and related activity.
- Maintaining shareholder register and investor files.
- Processing initial and trail fee payment statements.
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are up to date with our funds and current financial markets.
- Assist with marketing activities such as sending out monthly newsletters.
Skills & qualities:
- Eager to learn with an understanding of world business and financial affairs and an awareness of trends and current activity in the financial market
- Proficient in Hebrew orally and written
- Numerate and analytical; capable of evaluating complex financial information
- Accurate and methodical, with great attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in pressured environments
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with clients and other organisations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential for writing reports and negotiating with clients
- Organised and deadline-efficient; willing to work long hours
- Computer literate with a high competency level in Excel, creating charts to analyse data off or run management reports on CRM systems.