An excellent opportunity to join a growing top-tier asset management firm based in the West end
Purpose of role:
The Sales Support Team performs a vital role supporting the businesses business development activities. Support is provided to activities from a range of sales channels including: investment consultants, direct institutional, money markets, LGPS, insurance and institutional platforms.
To lead the team responsible for supporting the business development activities with the following key objective:
To provide a responsive, high quality day-to-day support service for the business development and consultant relations teams
- Articulate team objectives, align resources appropriately and set the standard for sales support delivery
- Give input to, coordinate and deliver all presentations for all business development teams and all new business for existing clients, attending pre meets and sourcing data. Prioritise and meet deadlines taking into account meeting dates and locations.
- Provide support to the Consultant Relationship team by responding to regular and ad hoc requests for information i.e. fund performance at month and quarter ends, fund commentaries, request for information questionnaires and updates on assets and strategies.
- Manage consultant quarterly reporting cycle including presentations, communication with the Fund Managers/specialists and pre meets. Liaise with presentations team, FI product specialists and FSG solution specialists to collate the quarterly update slides.
- Provide research and support for introduction meetings with new prospects via the business development channel which include direct institutional, money markets, corporates and LGPS.
- Sales support for activity in relation to products in EMEA, APAC and MENA jurisdictions that includes maintaining a shared mailbox managed by the Sales Support team.
- Strong management and leadership skills, with a demonstrable track record of delivering sales support excellence
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the key marketplaces in which the business operates
- Develop and maintain a competent knowledge base of the businesses investment capabilities
- Evidence strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Will require the ability to be able to develop strong relationships with colleagues in business development, consultant relations, the RFP /Marketing team, product and solution specialists and more broadly across the business including investment management.
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines in order to help deliver exemplary service to consultants and prospects
Required personal qualities:
- Highly motivated, energetic, flexible, sales driven individual.
- Self-starter who can take a brief and work without close supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Highly committed and demonstrates a pro-active style.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with a wide range of internal stakeholders including Fund Management teams and others across the business.