To provide dedicated support to Sales Managers, whilst dealing proactively and reactively with clients from leading Discretionary Managers, Family Offices, Ratings Agencies, UK IFAs, Platforms & Life companies
- Receive, investigate and respond to incoming calls/emails/website queries from clients.
- Undertake outbound calling for matters such as new/existing client profiling, promotion of AXA IM events and lead generation.
- Participation in external and internal client event planning and organisation. Attendance when required. Client follow up calls post event.
- Ensure all key client data and activity is added to the Salesforce CRM tool to ensure client profiles are accurate and up to date including AML/KYC requirements and documentation.
- Use of market data providers information to provide ad hoc fund performance and comparisons for the sales team.
- Follow-up of literature requests, RFI’s & expressions of interest to generate leads for the Sales team
- Act as liaison point for clients with Fund Managers and Product Specialists
- Arrange and host client meetings with Fund Manager meetings in the absence of the Sales Manager
- Work closely with local and global Compliance team to ensure that all marketing material is suitable for its intended audience
- Provide fund performance figures, market updates and competitor analysis on request to clients
- Working with internal Legal team to facilitate the completion of legal agreements
- Involvement with AMC rebate/commercial agreements including set up with Finance team
- Where required produce and analyse data such as fund flows and new client investments to better understand our client’s needs, generate sales leads and opportunities
- Ad-hoc project work driven by business requirements
- In providing top quality sales support to external clients
- Dealing with direct client contact via calls, emails and events.
- Working in a Wholesale/Retail fund distribution environment
- Various projects and sales/call campaigns
- Previous exposure to the sales process desirable
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- General knowledge/interest in the economy and financial events
- General knowledge of compliance and risk
- Systems to include Salesforce, Lipper, Financial Clarity, FAST, SharePoint & all main MS Office products
- Excellent team player
- Multi task with the ability to set priorities, manage deadlines and business needs
- Attention to detail