Our client, one of Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor, is looking for a German speaking Sales Support Executive to join their London team.
Role & Responsibilites:
- Contribute to sales activity by co-ordinating meetings, emails and client follow up. Be proactive in identifying sales opportunities and communicating these to the Investment Sales Managers.
- Provide dedicated sales support to investment sales managers including maintaining an organised database of consolidated information, supporting material and records of sales activity.
- Act as a conduit between the sales team and other business areas to ensure the demands of the sales effort are delivered satisfactorily.
- Provide high quality support to intermediaries dealing with technical queries both pre and post sale by responding to all inbound client queries
Education & Qualifications:
- German speaking
- Previous Financial Services experience
- Previous experience working with European Investment clients
- A strong track record of working in a client service role
- IMC qualified or studying towards qualification or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of Unit Trust, ETF and S/ICAV ranges
- Good understanding of investment processes and philosophies
- Market and competitor knowledge
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Office, Lipper, Salesforce / Financial Clarity (CRM)
- Excellent customer service skills combined with a confident telephone manner