My client, a boutique ESG investment management organisation, are looking to hire a sales support professional to join their institutional and charities sales team.
- Play a key role in managing customer leads and prospects. Identify potential new prospects in line with strategy through client contact and relationship management;
- Identify and generate opportunities to secure new business and clients through prospects;
- Lead role in drafting and production of due diligence and RFP responses to secure invitations to pitch or service existing clients;
- Support the broader team to leverage existing client relationships and provide leads to the BDMs to acquire new business;
- Manage the events program with the BDMs, including invitations, presentation production and post event feedback;
- Work with the wider teams, to obtain the appropriate information and data management to achieve the objective of excellent customer service and support
- Capture client data and information into the CRM system, drive leads through ongoing contact and supporting communication plans;
- Provide and respond to customer feedback to enhance proposition and client acquisition process.
- Build strong relationships for the team by providing first class service to both external and internal customers.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 - 3 years working in a similar role within investment management;
- Ideally the IMC qualification;
- Good sales skills, including building and supporting sale pipeline;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong understanding of investment management;
- Understanding of regulation of financial promotions and TCF
- Report writing with illustrative PowerPoint skills