Sales Specialist - Credit - French Speaker
Fitch Solutions is an industry-leading provider of credit, debt market, and macro intelligence solutions, and the primary distributor of Fitch Ratings content. Today, 90% of the world's leading banks and financial institutions, as well as multinational companies, government agencies, and consulting firms based across the globe depend on Fitch content to inform their business decisions.
Fitch Solutions is part of Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws. Role: Sales Specialist - French Speaker (Credit) Location: London
In this high-profile role, you will be responsible for leading the sales effort for Fitch Solutions' Counterparty and Credit Risk Solutions. The successful candidate will be required to develop a business strategy and execute on sales plans to grow Fitch Solutions' footprint with French speaking clients across Western Europe for the Credit Risk space.
This role is based in London and offers a base salary and commission. Department
Fitch Solutions, a division of the Fitch Group, focuses on the development of fixed-income products and services bringing to market a wide range of data, analytical tools and related services, and is the distribution channel for Fitch Ratings content. Fitch Solutions products and services provide market participants with greater insight into the growing complexity of the credit markets to enable more timely and informed business decisions Role Key responsibilities will include:
Key Skills and attributes required:
- Creating and implement a Sales Strategy for Fitch Solutions in the Credit Risk space, liaising with the necessary internal stakeholders where required.
- Driving new business sales through direct client engagement - including identifying new prospects, initial engagement and sales negotiations.
- Working closely with other Sales specialists to build a consistent sales approach for Credit Risk Solution products for new prospects and existing customers.
- Act as subject matter expert in the Credit Risk space.
- Working closely with the Product team to ensure our value proposition is well crafted for new products and is well connected to our sales opportunity landscape.
- Growing the sales pipeline and increase the pipeline conversion rate for Credit Risk Solutions (specific targets will be confirmed).
- Strong network within the Credit Risk community (Chief Risk Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Credit Officer level within Financial Institutions)
- Significant, demonstrable success in solutions sales.
- Solid understanding of rating agencies environment and deep knowledge of Credit Risk workflow (risk management requirements in strategic decision making, risk identification, risk quantification / quantitative modelling processes).
- Significant experience, of risk management sales/business development experience within financial services.
- Proven track record in developing new business and growing revenue streams.
- Multi-level selling skills and experience dealing across global financial institutions required.
- Strategic thinking should be a personal strength.
- Self-motivated and able to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent French and English are essential. Other European languages are beneficial.
- Travel will be required in this role.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp