- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18
Sales Representative - Commercial Real Estate
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- EMEA sales position representing CRE credit modelling solutions
- Lead and support the value proposition for our analytical capabilities in the CRE debt space, evaluating loan, property and portfolio risk
- Assist our clients in the use of our CRE solutions for purposes of risk monitoring, loan origination/pricing and stress-testing requirements. Convey industry practices and assist clients with the implementation of these tools within their existing lending and risk management processes
- Manage client evaluations of these products and provide insight with respect to analyzing their portfolio
- Position value proposition to senior managers, end users and support staff. Present the value in a way that resonates with different constituents within a client organization
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (e.g., marketing, product and research teams) to provide market feedback and input to development priorities
- Grow book of business through new client acquisition and maintaining client usage and satisfaction
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group.
- Experience in analysing CRE assets as a lender or investor; understanding of factors contributing to credit loss
- Understanding of credit modeling, including structural models, regression models and fundamental drivers of loan and property analysis
- Market knowledge: understanding of various participants in CRE market (lenders, investors, structurers) and their requirements related to CRE analysis
- Proven ability to develop and qualify leads, manage a prospect through a sales cycle, run proof-of-concept analyses and attain sales goals
- Adhere to sales discipline with respect to forecasting, funnel management, structured trial evaluations and account prioritization; Miller Heiman Training a plus
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to convey complex theoretical concepts to prospects/clients, in a straightforward manner
- Composure and maturity in making presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills; experience in client service related positions highly desired
- Creative problem solving and excellent diagnostic skills
- Ability to work independently with focus and attention to detail, as well as in a collaborative team-oriented sales culture
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with short deadlines
- Demonstrated creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Finance, Economics, Operations Research, mathematics or equivalent; and/or MBA or CFA Designation
- Fluent in English is essential and additional European languages advantageous.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.