Sales Representative – Insurance
Job Description This position is in Insurance Solutions team within the Sales Division at Moody's Analytics. The role requires expertise and relevant work experience in advising large and mid-sized financial institutions on Insurance Risk Measurement, ALM, Capital Planning, Regulatory and Accounting (e.g. IFRS 17).
In particular, the role involves understanding and assessing the impact of regulation, accounting standards and financial markets on clients' capital requirements and P&L. The successful candidate will be expected to grow and manage the sales results by developing and strengthening client relationships and matching Moody's enhanced analytics and technologies with those of the client and advising the client on framework design, methodology choices, and implementation.
The role will also require working with the relationship managers, pre-sales, advisory, implementation services, marketing teams and senior management to identify growth opportunities and develop outreach plans.
You will work with the largest European insurers on their strategic projects covering risk capital, investments and financial performance. The role offers the possibility develop an impressive range of skills such technical subject matter expertise, relationship management, and leading sales negotiations.
The position will based in London. Responsibilities include:
- Expand the growth of Moody's solutions for capital modelling, IFRS17, asset liability management and economic scenario modelling.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new clients, in particular at C-level.
- Provide commercial perspective to clients willing to optimise and streamline their internal capital modelling processes.
- Be highly aware of market and regulatory developments and be pro-active in identifying new opportunities to help clients to strategically position themselves in an evolving market environment.
- Providing market intelligence to product managers in order to support the development of new solutions.
- Contribute to regional marketing activities alongside marketing teams.
- Experience with one or more of the major capital modelling software provider, ESG provider or a risk consultancy firm.
- Excellent knowledge of the life insurance industry and the current regulatory environment such as Solvency II and IFRS17.
- A robust understanding of the features of life insurance products, familiarity with the technical ALM modelling and/or capital modeling challenges faced by the industry and the range of approaches being adopted by insurers.
- Ability to manage and lead large proposals and provide support in shaping the implementation of Moody's Analytics' tailored solutions.
- Demonstrate flexibility for working on challenging projects and interacting with teams from other business lines.
- Proven negotiation and sales skills and the ability to deal with clients and senior personnel from day one.
- Excellent communications skills in English.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification (PhD or MSc) or strong quantitative skills on risk and actuarial subjects.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.