- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Feb 18
Sales Representative – Credit Portfolio Risk & Capital Management
Location: London, England, United KingdomMoody's Analytics is a leading provider of credit portfolio risk and performance management solutions to the financial services industry.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Executive to lead Credit Portfolio Risk & Capital Management sales. The position is responsible for sales opportunity & territory management, sales strategy, and revenue generation related to the Moody's Analytics suite of Credit Portfolio Risk & Capital Management solutions.
This Product Specialist position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with pre-sales staff. Product Specialists manage and drive the sales process through the sales cycle. The position and territory is a blend of active account management and new account development.
• Primary responsibility will be selling and maintaining new and existing client relationships through a strategic based approach in order to increase sales, and achieve set quarterly/yearly targets
• Demonstrating the superiority and value of the Moody's Analytics Credit Portfolio Risk and Capital Management suite of products and advisory services to potential and existing clients. This will often involve high quality presentations, client meetings, Proof of Concepts and drafting proposals.
• Manage and coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and advisory services information (RFIs and RFPs) from clients and prospects.
• Must develop deep, practical understanding of Moody's Analytics Credit Portfolio Risk & Capital Management suite of products and services, namely RiskFrontier TM , Gcorr Macro TM EL Calculator, ImpairmentCalc, Capital Risk Analyzer and Credit Earnings Volatility.
• Must be able to identify/recognize cross-selling opportunities for Moody's Analytics by asking relevant questions to extrapolate the necessary information. This will also be achieved through working with account generalists.
• Collaborating closely with internal teams and stakeholders from product management and support functions to research and advisory groups to ensure high levels of client satisfactions in all client interaction including issue resolution.
Our Enterprise Risk Solutions business of Moody's Analytics provides world-class risk modeling solutions to the financial services industry around the globe. Our product suite and advisory capability allows our clients to understand and model economic and asset price uncertainty, helping them to improve their understanding of both short and long term financial market risk exposure and pricing.
• A bachelor degree is required (Business, Economics, or Risk & Finance related disciplines).
• The successful candidate will have experience in successfully selling to large and mid-sized financial institutions.
• Particular experience in selling to the Credit Portfolio Management and Risk & Capital Management groups is a plus.
• Language skills: English is essential and further languages would be advantageous.
• Must have a basic technology understanding e.g. can talk about platforms, databases, deployment.
• Must be a strong team player and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial and diverse environment.
• Good understanding of finance and risk management acquired either by advanced study or through industry experience a plus.
• Experience with managing a sales pipeline and forecasting capabilities.
• Business travelling is expected whilst it tends to be planned in advance.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.