WisdomTree was founded in 2006 with a passion for creating better ways to invest, by being the first investment manager to weight by dividends. We have never accepted the status quo and we think our investors shouldn’t either.
Since then, our European business has grown in terms of our product set and AUM. In April 2018, we completed the acquisition of ETF Securities' exchange-traded commodities, currencies and short-and-leveraged business, including the world’s first gold ETP.
Today we’re the biggest independent ETP provider globally and offer one of the most innovative ranges of ETPs, covering commodities, currencies, equities and fixed income.
Adding value to investments is our passion and our reason for being. It’s what motivates us to challenge and innovate. As we grow, and we keep redefining investment strategies that enable investors to outperform cap-weighted indices and to diversify their portfolios beyond traditional asset classes.
- Data management, analysis and monitoring related to all distribution efforts (sales, platforms and marketing)
- Distribution reporting (sales scorecards, platforms MI, competitive sales data, marketing scorecard, process efficiency, register data)
- Collaborate with senior management to make data-driven decisions on topics including client segmentation, distribution strategy, and performance metrics.
- Deal with all inbound enquiries with Distribution strategy team to fix all daily requests
- Salesforce administration for the European Distribution team
- Share ID ownership (trade tracking tool)
- Manage relationships with data providers (IPREO, Miraqle, etc.)
- Partner with sales and marketing leaders to translate business needs into operational plans and system requirements.
- Establish strong working relationships with sales, marketing, IT, and other cross-functional teams to achieve key distribution objectives.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Experience with Salesforce/other CRM
- Salesforce Admin Certification (a plus)
- Experience with Power BI/other BI tools
- Programming skills – SQL, Python (a plus)
- Data analysis skills
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Self-sufficient and self-starter
- Strong communication skills with experience liaising with senior members of staff
- Good judgement and a personable demeanour
- Hard worker, confident, proactive and a team player