To succeed in these roles you will need to be ambitious and self motivated and have some previous experience of cold calling and developing new business opportunities within technology or finance. You should have an understanding of how the financial markets operate from front to back office and be keen to sell software products into this sector.
You will be expected to draw on your keen sales abilities to tailor a pitch to each specific prospect you uncover, providing a consultative sales approach as you learn about the potential client and discuss a specific solution.
You must be capable of working within a highly motivated team to drive the business forward as you will also work closely with the combined groups of Marketing, Sales and Product Management to ensure consistency of execution.
Excellent career prospects.
If you are passionate about sales, extremely motivated to succeed, and want to work in an international growing company, we want to hear from you!
• University degree in Technology, Business, Sales or Marketing
• Interest in or experience of selling software products to the financial sector
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent prospecting and networking skills with some cold-calling experience is ideal
• Good working knowledge of the financial markets and technology with 2 years plus spent in a sales role.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.