EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Sales Executive - Treasury & Risk
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 25 Apr 18
Due to growth and success within our Risk and Treasury Sales Team, we are currently searching for a driven and ambitious Sales Executive to join our Sales organisation.
The Sales Executive will participate in the sales activities for the FIS solutions as set out below, and which may vary from time to time; including identifying new opportunities, validating existing leads, setting up initial meetings, assisting in defined market campaigns, researching and understanding market and regulatory drivers, as well as reflecting input activity in FIS sales and prospecting tools.
The Sales Executive will report to the UK Sales Director.
The Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to sell the leading risk- and treasury management solution as a standalone or Private Cloud / SaaS to the banking sector. The successful candidate will be able to interact with C-level executives and lead a complex software sale from start to finish. There is great opportunity for growth within this role and the successful candidate will be encouraged to sell a wider suite of products (secondary products) within their territory.
FIS Solutions assigned:
- FIS Ambit Treasury Management suite as primary product
FIS Ambit Focus as secondary product
- Identifying and closing FIS Ambit opportunities within assigned market sectors
- Helping to create new sales collateral and participate in marketing campaigns as appropriate
- Generate new opportunities in assigned market sectors
- Work with Sales Director to close delegated opportunities
- Achieve assigned sales target
- Participating in sales calls and online visits to determine appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments
- Assisting in RFP responses for assigned solutions
- Validating existing sales leads
- Developing add-on business from selected client portfolio
- Researching and maintaining awareness of market and industry trends
- Reflecting input activity within and maintaining accurate sales database (MS Dynamics)
- Ability to develop knowledge of the risk and treasury market specifically and the financial markets generally
- Knowledge of the financial markets, financial services and/or technology community
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to listen, persuade and influence C-level executives, in particular CRO, CFOs,Risk Managers and Treasurers
- Analytical skills are essential, given the complex nature of the system and the type of customer we are selling to
- Ability to focus on tasks and complete on time and to high standards
- Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written materials to a high standard
- Maintaining professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company
- Fluent English written and verbal language skills; an additional European language would be a benefit
- Attention to detail and ability to understand complex financial concepts
- This position will require some travel in EMEA region typically.
- Prior business to business sales, client relationship management
- Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization
- Knowledge of risk management systems
- Experience within a B2B software company selling complex solution sales
- A mathematics or finance/economics background is preferred
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.