- £55,000 - £75,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
Are you an experienced, new business focused sales person? Do you have 5+ years working with Financial Technology? Would you be suited in an exciting yet established Financial Technology company that works in the centre of the world’s financial markets?
We are looking for a Sales Executive with an experience of new business sales to join our expanding organisation. Selling our full suite of post-trade solutions and services to both Buy Side and Sell Side institutions, you will get fantastic exposure to some of the largest financial institutions across Europe.
This opportunity will pay between £55,000 - £75,000 + double OTE which is uncapped, making it a fantastic prospect for a salesperson to develop their career and expand their network.
- Business Development focused with the responsibility of bring in new logos
- Involves selling a full suite of products to Tier 1 and 2 investment banks with a regional focus of the UK and some European regions
- Includes prospecting, developing and closing out new sales within these territories, whilst working closely with relationship management and other teams to identify new opportunities.
- Clients will include investment managers, brokers, dealers, IMO’s and custodians.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience in selling software or financial products into financial institutions.
- A demonstrated, strong sales track record and proven ability in hitting or over achieving targets is very desirable.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
- Persuasive and assertive self-starter able to demonstrate initiative.
- A team player, with the ability to react to the clients’ needs effectively and efficiently.
- Culture is very important for us, so an outgoing, sociable and personable character would be a great match with our company’s ethos.
- Additional European Language (non-essential)