Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact. About the role
The Sales Enablement Manager is a core member of the SME team, responsible for training and empowering sales teams across inbound, outbound, channel partnerships and account management: What you'll be doing...
- Work with the Global Sales Enablement team and lead enablement strategy and execution for SME teams in EMEA
- Collaborate with sales leaders and team members to understand enablement needs
- Plan and execute internal training (e.g., creating training material, Confluence pages, internal announcements) for sales team members on new products, feature releases etc.
- Be the first point of contact for sales teams when it comes to tooling, collateral and training materials for new products etc.
- Partner with sales team members and cross-functional business partners to create digestible, delightful, and rich content for enablement sessions
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to implement systems and processes to enhance the commercial process (Salesforce, sales tools, billing system, legal assets, etc.)
- Design an Onboarding through Ramping journey for new hires
Who you are...
- You are passionate about enabling and empowering sales team
- You are quick to identify gaps in tools, reporting, product knowledge etc. and quick to execute on initiatives to bridge these gaps
- You are results-driven and hold yourself accountable for enabling sales teams
- You are a proactive self-starter and are able to reach out to different stakeholders internally across global teams and external stakeholders (e.g., vendors for tools)
- You are relatable and excel at communications and managing relationships
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- You think of the bigger strategic picture and are comfortable with change (e.g. testing new approaches / refocusing on new priorities where required)
What you bring...
- 3+ years' experience in sales enablement / management consulting / high-growth tech start-ups working with sales team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent holder
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills and cross-functional management
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.