- £95,000 to £120,000 + Commission
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
Have you sold multimillion pound deals to Financial Institutions? Do you have an impeccable track record of new business and winning new logos across EMEA? Do you consistently hit or exceed your sales targets year on year?
Sales Director – EMEA
We are looking for the best Senior Sales person in Financial Technology. Our organisation has developed a unique AI solution for the financial services industry, the only one of its kind on the market. Having already experienced great success across the Insurance Industry, we are now looking to bring this technology into retail banks across EMEA. We are therefore looking for an experienced Sales Director with a history of closing big ticket deals within either Retail or Investment Banks. This hire will be tasked on developing a portfolio of clients across the target region, and eventually building out a team for the London offices.
- Business Development focused with the responsibility of bring in new logos
- Involves selling to retail banks across EMEA. Target is top 60.
- Includes prospecting, developing and closing out new sales within these territories.
- Developing sales and client service team for the London Office.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience in selling software or financial products into financial institutions. Particularly focused on Capital Markets and Retail Banks.
- A demonstrated, strong sales track record and proven ability in hitting or over achieving targets is very desirable.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
- Persuasive and assertive self-starter able to demonstrate initiative.
- A team player, with the ability to react to the clients’ needs effectively and efficiently.
- Entrepreneurial approach to strategy and sales.
- Additional European Language (non-essential)