- GBP90000 - GBP110000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Sales Director/Business Development - Investment Banking
JR322 - Relationship Manager/Business Development - Structured Finance/ Capital Markets - Permanent - London - £90k - £110k + up to 25% bonus Our client is a global financial intelligence business who are looking for Relationship Manager coupled with solid business development experience.
JR322 - Relationship Manager/Business Development - Structured Finance/ Capital Markets - Permanent - London - £90k - £110k + up to 25% bonus
Our client is a global financial intelligence business who are looking for Relationship Manager coupled with solid business development experience.
You will have the opportunity to use your specialist structured finance or generalist capital markets expertise in a newly created position for the business. Responsible for managing existing accounts and new business you will develop and leverage strong relationships in order to grow the business and meet/exceed targets. You will have experience managing complex negotiations and utilising cross-sell opportunities.
The remit of this opportunity will initially be UK, IRE and Netherlands focussed however this will grow over time, so experience globally will be highly desirable. Maintaining a strong sense of the current market and awareness of competitors will be crucial.
This opportunity will suit someone who is looking for more work life balance. You will be motivated and driven with the ability to build strong rapport across the business.
To be considered:
- Experience working in relationship management with a strong business development focus from the structured finance space or generalist capital markets will also be considered
- Expertise managing current client accounts and developing strong relationships
- Global experience ideally as the initial remit will likely grow over time
- Developing new relationships or leveraging existing relationships and cross sell opportunities
- Motivated and driven
- Solid negotiation skills
This opportunity is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.