As a Sales Development Representative at Onfido you will:
We're looking for Sales Development Representative's who has:
- Initiate sales opportunities with an outbound approach by navigating accounts and hunting for qualified prospects and setting qualified meetings.
- Work closely with a highly experienced field sales team to define and execute on Territory/Target account plans.
- Qualify all Onfido marketing-generated leads.
- Collaborate with the sales team to move prospects through the sales funnel to closure.
- Participate in corporate & industry-wide conferences
- B2B sales development experience prospecting into medium-to-large enterprises.
- Comfortable at initiating phone conversations with executives, navigating questions, and overcoming objections.
- Proficiency using enterprise-grade sales CRM, such as Salesforce.com
- Knowledgeable using social networking tools to help canvas an account (LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc.).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Self starter, confident with owning responsibilities and experienced in seeing projects through from end to end
- Team player with a collaborative attitude.
- Clear communication
Onfidoer's share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in: > Succeeding together;
you work collaboratively and put the team first > Taking pride;
you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes > Creating customer buzz;
you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus > Learning things & sharing them;
you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others > Finding a better way;
you're adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better Benefits
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive: >
25 days annual leave plus a day off for your Birthday. >
Two paid volunteering days per year.* >
Bupa Private Medical and Dental Insurance* >
Life Assurance (3x Annual Base Salary)* >
Pension with The People's Pension (employer contribution 4% of base salary)* >
Generous paid parental leaveFree mental health coaching provided online >
Life enrichment allowance of up to £80 per month to use for services including gym, yoga, fitness classes, massages, childcare, and therapy >
Dedicated learning opportunities including using tools like Learnably with availability to use for learning resources such as books, coaches, conferences, courses, podcasts, and more >
Our open and transparent culture is reflected in our "Better Together" motto and we bring this to life by meeting once a week for our global weekly roundup (OnThursday); holding quarterly team socials, and other company-wide social events >
Expense up to £300 (or local equivalent) to purchase workstation setup equipment >
The opportunity to become a member of Onfido's resource groups in order to learn different skills in our belonging groups
*after passing probation Onfido Balance
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and-crucially-looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we've developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering: >
benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery. >
benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working. >
benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness. Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page !
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.