Sales Development Representative
- £30,000 - £45,000 (DOE). OTE £60,000 Uncapped
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
An award winning financial technology and regulation technology start-up company is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their expanding organisation. This is a unique opportunity for a young sales person to progress their career in an energetic and dynamic start up organisation, which was placed in the top 10 of Regulation Technology companies.
- To discover relevant sales opportunities through leads and cold calls.
- To identify potential sales prospects through research and generate market interest.
- Source meetings for senior members of the sales team.
- Work closely with marketing teams to help lead generation and new ideas for campaigns.
What We Are Looking For
- Past experience with inside sales and lead generation with proven success.
- Confident phone presence and comfortable with making cold calls.
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance industry.
- Proactive and hunter mentality to secure new sales opportunities.
- Passion to improve own sales ability and progress in a fintech sales role.
- Experience in the sales of software solutions (preferred but not required).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.